Strategic Resource Management Solutions
Organizations today are seeking unique solutions in order to streamline and optimize their respective workforces. SPARKS' workforce solutions leverage people, processes and technology through an array of service options including:
Vendor-Neutral Managed Program
SPARKS' vendor-neutral managed program is ideal for organizations looking to improve efficiency and productivity in complex business situations. Our program management team led by SPARKS executives, conducts an analytical assessment of the client’s specific conditions. SPARKS identifies improvement opportunities, implements best practices and demonstrates readily recognized quality, service and cost initiatives that are made visible to all end-users. Under this program, all participating vendors are in agreement with standardization of contracts, bill rates and compliance. Typical client results include, but are not limited to:
- Simplified vendor contracting and communication processes
- Increased buying power
- Centralized billing and invoicing
- Consolidated reporting
- Compliance and subcontractor performance tracking
Analytical and Organizational Assessment Consulting
Organizations today are comprised of various cultures, protocols, technologies and people. As a result there is no single standard methodology to achieve the overall efficiencies for a complex business challenge. SPARKS consultants work with client stake-holders to develop a customized solution that blends best practices of all key business methodologies. SPARKS consultants then review the current state of the organization, the staffing processes and workflow, as well as the organizational design and technology of each department. SPARKS can help clients:
- Gain control and increase efficiency of current labor procurement processes.
- Identify leading practice initiatives that will have the greatest impact on reducing overall staffing costs
- Align talent acquisition strategies throughout the entire organization, from executive leadership to front line employees
- Develop best practice methodologies to increase the operational efficiency
- Build scorecards which implement performance metrics to track quality and costs as well as foster accountability
- Manage and reduce contract labor usage and costs
Ready to take your staffing to the next level?
Contact the nearest SPARKS location or complete the form here and a SPARKS staffing expert will contact you. Want to hear how SPARKS has successfully helped organizations like yours? View our testimonials and case studies.